Ad guidelines are provided to ensure the quality of customers ads.
1. If the guidelines are not followed, quality cannot be guaranteed.
2. Files can be provided in a program we support:
- Illustrator – version CS6 or lower
- Photoshop – version CS6 or lower
- Indesign – version CS6 or lower
- Pagemaker – version 7 or lower
- QuarkExpress – version 6 or lower
- *Freehand files can ONLY be accepted as EPS, All fonts must be converted to outlines.
3. Ads submitted must include all image files, artwork and any fonts used.
- Images must be set at 170dpi or higher
- Photos from websites will not print well, if you have original photos submit them.
- 4 Color Ads should be submitted with all colors and images in CMYK for printing.
- Fonts MUST be included on disk with the ad.
4. Finished ads can be provided in a format we support:
PDF – 1st choice. We can also accept EPS, TIFF, JPG.
Files made with Illustrator, Photoshop or Indesign should be FLATTENED before being sent to us. PDFs MUST have all fonts embedded.
Changes can NOT be made to PDF ads.
HOW TO MAKE .PDF’s. click here
Note: .PDF files can be viewed with the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
If you are unsure about your files please contact us first: 1-800-999-8281 ext.103.
5. Emailed ads MUST be received no later than the day before deadline:
TO SEND ADS VIA EMAIL send to email@example.com. (5 MEG MAXIMUM). Email is not perfect, large files may not come through correctly. If in doubt, submit ad on disk or original material.
FOR ADS LARGER THAN 5 MEGS, we provide an ftp dropbox. If you would like to send an ad via FTP, contact us at: 1-800-999-8281 ext.103 and an account will be set up for you.
6. Files submitted in other formats CAN NOT BE USED, These include:
Microsoft Word, Corel, Canvas, Publisher, Macdraw, Word Perfect, Excel, any type of Web Design software, and any other Print Suite type of software.
|Line Screen||85 lpi|
|Scanned image resolution||170 ppi|